September 13, 2011

Natural light photography at it's best :: Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer

Sweet little Daniel was as precious as can be! The minute I walked into his home, I knew it was going to be a fantastic session.  The parents are extremely nice and so at attentive to their new bundle of joy.  They had wonderful natural light coming in the home and beautiful decor that immediately gave me inspiration.  Amongst their home was white couches, white walls, and beautiful black and white photo's of their wedding.  The white couches and walls reflected the light wonderful for me... now, if only I could request that every client puts out white couches and white walls, that'd be amazing (a natural light photographers dream!). 


Pin It
I hope you enjoy!...




Hat made by Simply Sara


LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!


This photo shows he's already got a little man muscle there in his arm... how cute!


Thank you Mr and Mrs C for letting spend some time in your home photographing sweet Daniel!

~ Melissa J from Photography by Melissa J, Colorado Springs Photographer

WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment