September 20, 2011

1 year old boy so happy and energetic :: Colorado Springs Children Photographer

Normally one year olds tend to have at least 1 fit during their session.  This doesn't mean they don't have a blast during their session, it just means, well... they're one year olds!  Sweet Quinn, he was a different story.  I spent 2 hours with this bundle of joy and he was smiling and laughing and having the best time. Thank you QUINN for such a great session!

I'm sure his favorite part was the cake.  Then again, it's always my favorite part as well.  It's one of those few photography moments where I kind of sit back and just snap away because they have something in front of them helping to entertain.  Without a cake, I'm running around looking like a goof ball getting every smile and giggle I can.



Beautiful eyes!

He'll be walking in a week - no doubt!



It seems most outdoor sessions with little boys usually have some pics with a stick or rocks (or sometimes dirt!). Boys will be boys! This is who they are and this is what I love to capture.


Thank you to Quinn's parents for letting spend time with y'all! You have such a wonderful boy who will create great adventure and happiness in your lives for a long time.



© all images and content copyright of Photography by Melissa J, but you already knew that =)

9 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Nicole Gonzalez and I wanted to tell you I love your photos! They are AMAZING! The way you really get the childrens attention is awesome! I have a 2 year old and I will definitely be coming to you for some portraits very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing! I'd love to have you photograph my 3 girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hope I win on CSG you work is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little boy is too cute! I hope I win the giveaway, we have family pictures coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soulful essence of your photos! His eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the kind comments! This boy was such a joy to photograph! =)

    ReplyDelete