January 13, 2012

My youngest turns 3 *sniff* :: Colorado Springs Children Photographer :: Photography by Melissa J

Its so hard to believe that it's already been 3 years since my youngest was born! He is such an adventure to be around every single day. He looks up to his brother so much and I can't wait to see how good he is when he becomes a big brother this June. I don't think he quite understands that he'll no longer be the baby but he knows there's something going on with mama's belly.

Being a photographer, my kids see me all the time with a camera in my hand so you think they'd run when it's their turn to be photographed, but I am lucky, as they are hams in front of the camera. Actually, they're hams all the time!

Armando is the comedian of the family and keeps us entertained with his constant silliness.

Enjoy Armando's 3 year photo session






Thank you Armando for being such a blessing in our lives! WE LOVE YOU!

© all content copyright photography by melissa j :: it's just not nice to steal






No comments:

Post a Comment