November 8, 2011

Owen, 15 days new :: Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer

I got to visit this little dude in Dallas, Texas last week.  His mom and I have been friends for a long time and I was so happy to photograph her newest little one.  Owen's mom and dad are just as sweet as can be and along with the other 2 siblings in the house, this newest addition has an amazingly loving family.

I miss you already Owen (and family) but I'm sure I'll see you soon =)

Check out all this cuteness from his newborn session...
Pin It

Thank you H family for letting me come to Dallas and spend time with you all.  I hope to see everyone again soon! Miss and love y'all! =)

"LIKE" my Facebook page HERE to stay up to date on cuteness such as Owen

© Photography by Melissa J







No comments:

Post a Comment