October 18, 2011

Baby Bump with loving couple :: Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer

To see a couple who loves each other so much, makes me happy to know their little one is coming in to a great home.  I was so happy to meet this couple and photograph their maternity session and to spend time with them during this special stage in their life.  I simply cannot wait to meet their baby when he arrives! 

Am I the only pregnant lady that waddled and was so unattractive during my pregnancies? This soon to be mom has an amazing glow and shows her belly well!


I love for my clients to have fun and relax during my portrait sessions. I'm wondering if they were having fun??....


In the below picture, I could photoshop the "maternity pants" so that you didn't see the tops of them.  However, I feel it speaks higher volumes in the picture as to what is so special.  It helps tell the story that being pregnant is a beautiful thing even if though you sometimes have to wear funky clothes.  



 Their session took place at Monument Valley Park and Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

© All images and content copyright Photography by Melissa J, but you already knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment