August 31, 2011

My oldest turns 5! :: Colorado Springs Children Photographer

My baby boy growing up (*tear, sniff*)
I love photographing kids this age and had the best time running outside for a quick photo session of BumbleBee's 5th year milestone.

This post is a personal favorite of mine as it is documenting that my oldest has now turned 5 years old.  He is spunky, sweet, caring, and an overall great joy to have in our lives.  His younger brother looks up to him SO much!
He's a typical 5 year old and loves all superheroes (especially Transformers, Iron Man, and Power Rangers).  He doesn't like vegetables, hates to brush his teeth, and loves to play on Dad's iPhone.  His Mommy is smart and pretends her iPhone isn't as cool as Papa's =).

Happy Birthday Super Duper Son!

A boy and his dog =) Colorado Springs, Outdoor Children Portrait



His hair texture, long eyelashes, and beautiful smile are to die for! 



The dog's name is Maya and is already his new best friend.  He picked him out at Build A Bear and put a special heart inside prior to being stuffed.

He just started Kindergarten this month!

It's been an amazing 5 years and I look forward to another 100 to come.  This boy and his brother are my pride and joy and keep me smiling all day long!

I love you super duper mucho BumbleBee!

Photographybymelissaj.com
info@photographybymelissaj.com
719-428-5517

1 comment:

  1. The only time that dog has left his side since he got it on Monday, is when he is at school. It's cute how attached kids can get to their "buddies".

    ReplyDelete