October 11, 2011

What makes me smile...

My kids are used to a big black thing attached to my face. That would be the camera in case you were thinking other things.


I'll tell ya my secret to make them giggle (which leads to a smile towards the lens) - sing songs they know using the wrong words! That's been a hit with my 5 and 2 1/2 year old lately. I'll keep using it until they get bored and then I'll have to think up a new secret.

My 5 year old is starting to say "Hey mom, come take a picture of this!" ... some random ugly leaf laying on the driveway or a penny sitting on the stairs or a fly on the window.  Um.. Honey, no thanks, I'd rather take a photo of you!

I think that means they see me A LOT with the camera. But, hey, I'm a professional photographer and I feel blessed that my children are going to have tons of quality photos for their kids kids kids kids to cherish. =)

Enjoy a sneak peek into my life...
Pin It

ISO 320 | F2.0 | 1/125
ISO 320 | F1.8 | 1/200

ISO 320 | F2.0 | 1/125




I love these boys with all my heart and enjoy every minute with them.  Yes, that even includes the minutes where they're screaming, fighting, even kicking, and sometimes just plain grumpy.  They are my world!

BTW - Random I know - If you're a photographer, MomMe Designs is having a Photographers Giveaway on their blog! Click here to enter:   http://mommedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/momme-designs-fall-giveaway_09.html

Have a great day!
© All images and content copyright Photography by Melissa J :: It's just not nice to steal



No comments:

Post a Comment